XBInsight Executive Assistant
Responsible for overseeing and managing the office including all correspondence and administration.
- Manage Salesforce on a daily basis. Enter new assessments, update client information, coordinate and enter all client projects, and log executives’ calendar entries into the XBInsight salesforce database.
- Update and distribute end of month client profile reports/calendars.
- Assist with scheduling and sending invitations for client conference calls.
- Book all travel arrangements and create itineraries for XB employees and coaches. Create expense reports post-trip to be sent to clients.
- Coordinate client training projects and project checklists, including labeling folders, printing materials, shipping the packages, and confirming delivery to the client location.
- Assist in managing XBInsight assessment platform including setting up and sending out links, and running reports.
- Proof and edit all client correspondence and documents.
- Assist with customer service support, answering assessments and sales questions when needed.
- Assist with company marketing efforts and projects when needed.
- Set up company processes and procedures.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Maintain and stock office inventory.
- Individual must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be proactive and take initiative/ownership for results.
- Organizational skills; can effectively establish and maintain consistency in work processes.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and diligently work toward goals.
- Takes initiative to learn; asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.