Why do Leading Companies Invest in Talent Assessment?
Talent assessments and analytics are no longer a “nice-to-have” in today’s business landscape; they are a must-have. Best-in-class organizations use assessments as a fundamental piece of the talent management process within each stage of the employment lifecycle – critical to making better hiring decisions to improving post-hire performance and career progression.
Businesses are faced with new challenges to maintain high productivity, compete for talent among a shrinking highly-skilled workforce, and drive innovation and speed-to-market. The use of talent assessments across the organization and employment stages can effectively reach each of these objectives.
Top performing organizations use talent assessments to:
- Select the best talent for a specific job, department, manager, and organization.
- Increase new hire engagement through a more effective onboarding process, improving time-to-productivity and performance for new hires.
- Provide managers a science-driven, data-based roadmap to make informed employment decisions and performance improvements at every stage of employment.
- Link assessment data to development programs, succession paths, variable compensation, and productivity output.
- Unleash talent within their organization and help develop the next generation of leaders to drive success and profitability.
True best-in-class assessment strategies involve not only selecting the right tools, but integrating them with the rest of the company’s talent strategy to guide and inform decision-making throughout the employee lifecycle.
For more information, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions.