If you’re looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment with loads of opportunity, then you just might be the one we’ve been looking for. XBInsight is an entrepreneurial talent assessment company, and partner to the world’s leading companies, giving clients the actionable information they need to make smart people-decisions that drive business impact.
We view talents and skills as valuable resources and reward every contribution made to the team. We are growing quickly and are seeking a motivated and talented sales professional to further our market leadership. If you aspire to be a Senior Vice President of Sales, responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, systems and plans to ensure attainment of the company’s sales goals, client base and market share growth, then keep reading!
As a member of the Boston-based executive management team, the position participates in the creation and execution of the company’s vision, strategy, priorities and overall operating plans. The scope of responsibility for this position includes planning, managing, executing, directing and controlling sales.
Full details of the position’s responsibilities and requirements are below. If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact Kathi Graham-Leviss at 401-682-2859 ext 100 or email@example.com.
Key Leadership Responsibilities
• Creating HR solutions for new customers involving enterprise wide solutions for all company owned products including: assessments for hiring, development and succession planning, executive coaching, leadership and sales.
• Responsible for creating a sales strategy to sell all of XB’s product offerings.
• Contacting new customers, writing presentations (with the support of a sales and marketing coordinator) and presenting proposals to prospective XB’s customers.
• Responsible for customer renewals.
• Responsible for new business sales.
Key Managerial Responsibilities
• Develops the Company’s overall sales and marketing strategies.
• Collaborates in the development of short- and long-term strategic goals for the Company with the senior management team.
• Drives the Company’s business in the designated market space to achieve and surpass sales and business goals and objectives.
• Serves as a thought leader for the Company regarding product ideas, selling trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Recognizes and addresses sales barriers to customer acquisition and retention.
• Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Ensures the development of accurate and timely forecasts using the appropriate sales tools and processes and the maintenance of all relevant information about customers, prospects, campaigns, and leads.
• Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with major customers and business partners.
• Provides executive-level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients, and technology/ platform partners.
• Directs the development of sales collateral, media kits and promotional materials.
• Internet, digital and social media.
• Solution selling.
• Customer relationship management philosophies and techniques.
• Specific sales methodologies.
• Sales funnel management.
• Business strategies, as well as their associated metrics.
• Influencing and change management techniques.
• Organizational skills.
• Strategic planning and execution.
• Contracting and negotiating.
• Structure sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
• Demonstrate strong written, verbal and presentation skills and superior interpersonal skills.
• Anticipate upcoming marketplace trends and determine appropriate courses of action.
• Provide business with logical recommendations.
• Demonstrate exceptional project management skills.
• Contribute to the Company’s development and realization of strategies and goals.
• Deliver results.
• Set goals, create and execute on sales plans.
• Quickly understand and size up opportunities and problems and respond with creative ideas and solutions.
• Effectively handle multiple competing priorities.
• Analyze information, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations, plans and processes.
Experience, Education and Training Requirements:
• Experience: 10+ years of sales experience; proven success in driving revenue; proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment; Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
• Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.