Team Building Workshops
Building Strategic Partnerships
How do you get to the heart of your client’s most critical issues and needs so you can identify the right solutions together? As a strategic partner, you often need to conduct consultative conversations that enable you to reframe your thinking and problem solve. You must be able to demonstrate where your clients are coming from, and what their problems are. Understanding their perspective and possessing a sincere appreciation of their challenges is fundamental to your client’s success, and your success as a professional. Building Strategic Partnerships is designed to provide shared services professionals with specific tools, methods and strategies to become a trusted strategic thought partner. Participants will learn how to make the leap from being seen as a resource that provides information or assistance, to a trusted partner who is sought out for guidance and solutions.
Why you should register…
- Identify what needs to change to build a strategic partnership with key clients.
- Develop strategic business partnerships.
- Learn the behaviors of a strategic thought partner that lead to significantly improved client relationships.
- Instill a long-term, sustainable framework for building trust that translates into stronger partnerships and results.
- Complimentary XBInsight assessment with registration.
- SHRM/HRCI Free Credits.