Communicate to Connect
Understanding the DISC language increases sales call effectiveness and allows salespeople to gain an understanding of their behavioral styles and the styles of their potential prospects and clients. Each participant will gain an understanding of how they communicate, how they are perceived, how others communicate, and how to communicate to those people. The workshop includes an individual assessment for each participant.
The most successful salespeople recognize that they need to use a variety of strategies or approaches to fit each buyer’s unique style. Any salesperson can become more effective in working with customers by using communication strategies that are based on recognizing and respecting individual differences. This includes getting to know how their buyers like to be communicated to and interacted with. In this session, participants will learn how to identify the behavioral style of each customer and methods for adapting their approach to enhance communication and sales results. Customized case studies and role plays will be created and used throughout the session.
During this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Understand behavioral styles and how they influence each individual’s selling abilities; as well, how strengths and overextensions will impact the relationship.
- Apply methods for identifying the unique style and communication preferences of each customer.
- Increase sales through adaptability – meeting the customer’s needs and winning the sale.
- Identify each customer’s behavioral style and knowing how to use it to communicate effectively.
- Implement strategies for adapting to each customer and increasing their chances of closing the sale.