Did you know that emotional intelligence (EQ) is the single biggest predictor of performance in the workplace and the strongest driver of leadership and personal excellence? In fact, low EQ competencies is to blame for 75% of failed or derailed careers. The good news is EQ can be developed!
If you want to establish yourself as an outstanding performer or leader, learn to harness this secret power. By developing your EQ, you’ll be better equipped to confront challenging situations, tackle problems and manage change and stress with composure and clarity.
Start standing out from average leaders by joining us for this career-changing webinar.
Why you should register…
- Understand why emotional intelligence is the most powerful skill for leaders in today’s workplace.
- Begin building your EQ by focusing on four key competencies that exceptional leaders and performers have mastered.
- Understand the difference between IQ and EQ and how they engage two very different parts of the brain.
- Learn how to be self-aware, socially aware, self-managed and how to manage and influence others’ emotions.
- How to create an EQ development plan.
- Complimentary XBInsight assessment with registration.