Handling Difficult Interactions with Customers
It is inevitable that salespeople will need to manage difficult interactions as part of their job, and it’s never easy. But if sales representatives know what to say and, more importantly, how to say it, they can turn a potentially negative interaction into a productive one. In fact, sales representatives can even end up with a better relationship with their customers. Customized simulations and role plays will be used for practice throughout the session.
During this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Identify the right communication approach to use in each situation.
- Adapt their approach in order to diffuse difficult interactions with others.
- Turn a potentially negative interaction into a productive one.
- Understand the mindset of the customer in order to adapt tone and build rapport.
- Apply communication approaches to manage emotions and diffuse difficult interactions.
- Enhance trust by demonstrating commitment and value.