Preparing and Executing Powerful Sales Presentations
The sales presentation is the most persuasive instrument for successful selling. It is the moment in the process for clearly demonstrating the ability to think strategically in order to partner with a customer to meet specific needs. It offers each sales representative the opportunity to show why his or her solution is the best. This session teaches the essentials of acquiring the critical information to identify a customer’s needs and objectives to develop a strong partnership. Participants are asked to bring a presentation they are working on to apply the concepts and techniques they learn. In addition, sales representatives will learn how to convey the unique features of their products and services.
Benefits of the session include:
- Customized case studies and role plays.
- Enabling participants to have deeper knowledge of their clients.
- Developing better client relationships.
During this workshop, participants will learn to:
- How to adapt a presentation to each customer.
- Techniques and skills for verbal and written presentations.
- To plan and deliver a personalized and focused sales presentation.
- Verbal and written presentation techniques.
- A consultative sales approach for all key and target accounts.