Succeed at Succession
Demographic changes, talent wars, and today’s business landscape all contribute to the critical need for companies to create and implement a strategic succession plan for their leadership team. An organization’s performance and livelihood depend on the ability to identify, accelerate, and cultivate a robust leadership pipeline.
Only 15 percent of organizations have enough successors in their pipeline to fill their key leadership positions, yet relying on an external hire can be costly. In fact, 40 percent of externally-hired executives fail within their first 18 months on the job.
If your organization is one that either neglects the problem or is simply getting it wrong, now is the time to fix it.
Why you should register…
- How to eliminate the unnecessary costs of poor succession planning.
- The importance of data and how to use it in succession planning.
- How to develop a strong leadership pipeline with a 5-step proven formula.
- Best practices for succession planning from the world’s top companies.
- Complimentary XBInsight assessment with registration.
- SHRM/HRCI Free Credits.